Hadi is a Post Doctoral Fellow at SAIL Lab at Queen's University Canada now.
Dr. Hadi Hemmati recently defended his PhD in CERTUS center at Simula Research Laboratory
- Software testing, verification, validation, and reliability
- Empirical software engineering
- Model-driven software engineering
- Search-based software engineering
- Mining software repositories
- Application of machine learning and data mining in software engineering
- Mobile and ubiquitous software systems
His selected publications are:
- Achieving Scalable Model-Based Testing Through Test Case Diversity , To appear in the ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM) vol 22, issue 1, 2012. , , and .
- S. Ali, L. Briand, and H. Hemmati. Modeling Robustness Behavior Using Aspect-Oriented Modeling to Support Robustness Testing of Industrial Systems, Accepted for publication in the Journal of Software and Systems Modeling, 2011.
- H. Hemmati, A. Arcuri, and L. Briand. Empirical Investigation of the Effects of Test Suite Properties on Similarity-Based Test Case Selection, In: the 4th International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation (ICST), 2011.
- H. Hemmati, L. Briand, A. Arcuri, and S. Ali. An Enhanced Test Case Selection Approach for Model-Based Testing: An Industrial Case Study, In: International Symposium on Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE), ACM, 2010.
- S. Ali, L. Briand, H. Hemmati, and R. K. Panesar-Walawege. A Systematic Review of the Application and Empirical Investigation of Search-based Test-Case Generation, IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (TSE), vol 36, no 6, pp 742-762, Nov/Dec, 2010.
- H. Hemmati, and L. Briand. An Industrial Investigation of Similarity Measures for Model-Based Test Case Selection, In: 21st International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering (ISSRE), IEEE, 2010.
H. Hemmati, A. Arcuri, and L. Briand. Reducing the Cost of Model-Based Testing through Test Case Diversity, In: 22nd IFIP International conference on Testing Software and Systems (ICTSS), formerly TestCom/FATES, 2010.
- S. Ali,
N. E. Holt,
Model Transformations as a Strategy to Automate
Model-Based Testing - A Tool and Industrial Case Studies,
Simula Research Laboratory, Technical
- H. Hemmati, and R. Jalili. Self-reconfiguration in Highly Available Pervasive Computing Systems, In: Autonomic and Trusted Computing, ed. by Chunming Rong, Martin Gilje, Jaatun Frode, Eika Sandnes, Laurence T.Yang, Jianhua Ma, vol. Volume 5060/2008, chap. Pervasive Systems, pp. 289-301, Springer Berlin / Heidelberg. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (ISBN: 978-3-540-69294-2), 2008.
Here can find his CV.