Our aim is to conduct long-term basic research with a clear view to application of the research results. The research projects focus on fundamental and complex challenges that are important for society at large.
The research activity is divided into several research groups within the areas of networks and distributed systems, scientific computing and software engineering. The research groups, listed in the menu at the right, constitute the core of the activity at Simula Research Laboratory.
- Applied Research on Software Verification and Evolution
- Practices for Estimation, Planning And Requirements
- Automated and Distributed Computing
- Biomedical Flows and Structures
- Computational Cardiac Modeling
- Computational Geoscience
Network and Distributed Systems: